versirerec Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Taken Full Movie Online Free

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After reluctantly agreeing to let his 17-year-old daughter, Kim (Maggie Grace), go to France with her best friend, Bryan Mills (Liam Neeson) is horrified to hear that she is kidnapped by an Albanian gang whose specialty is prostitution rings. With only 96 hours to go before he'll never find her again, Bryan rushes to France to save her. As a former CIA agent, he has all the skills necessary to rescue her - if he can only find her.
Former CIA agent Bryan Mills reluctantly agrees to let his 17 year old daughter Kim go to Paris on a trip. His ex-wife Lenore and her new husband Stuart are all for it and Kim sets off with a friend. On arrival in Paris however, Kim and her friend are kidnapped by mobsters running a slavery-prostitution ring. Bryan's only lead is a short snippet of a conversation from when Kim phoned him in a panic. With that, he's able to identify the origin of the speaker and which criminal gang he's with. Once in Paris, he quickly shows everyone connected with the case that he will stop at nothing to get his daughter back.
Taken is possibly the best action movie I've seen this year, putting away the Batman's, Iron Mans, etc. etc., This is old school action and well worth it. Notover the topBourne (which is still excellent), Neeson plays a character with the controlled rage that only someone highly trained can use properly. All of his fight scenes are well laid out for style when you consider the man is well over 6 feet tall, his moves are lethal using hand chops to his opponents throats in order to end the fight quickly, just like a true fighter would. I have nothing negative to say about this movie except its unfortunate that it wont see the publicity is deserves, nor will there likely be a sequel. Still I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Why did I trust the first 1000 votes and the good reviews about this movie. First of all i think Liam Neeson does not fit in the role he is playing. He is to perfect for his age. That would be acceptable if the rest would be good enough to support his role or the movie at all. The rest of the cast is often to cliché or over-dramatizing. The movie is taped on cheap video and sometimes it looks like a TV movie or like filmed on my cellphone. The cuts are often to fast or even misplaced to give the feeling of fast action. The music, oh boy oh boy. I can't believe i spent money for this cheap crap. I don't like comparing movies, but this one reminds me somehow of Chronenbergs'"eastern promises", which is a great movie with a similar topic. Why do some directors not watch and learn? And who is still spending money for those productions. But well i see there are still people who like that movie and thats OK. i am just telling my opinion here. But please don't confuse a movie you like with a great movie.
Propulsively outandish thriller.
Retired CIA operative Bryan Mills (<a href="/name/nm0000553/">Liam Neeson</a>) reluctantly allows his 17-year-old daughter Kim (<a href="/name/nm1192254/">Maggie Grace</a>) to fly to Paris with her girlfriend Amanda (<a href="/name/nm1556320/">Katie Cassidy</a>). Not more than a few hours after landing in Paris, Kim and Amanda are kidnapped by Albanian sex-traders. Bryan immediately hops on a flight to Paris in order to track down his daughter, vowing to stop at nothing to get her back. Taken is an original script by French film-maker Luc Besson and American screenwriter Robert Mark Kamen. Two sequels followed: <a href="/title/tt1397280/">Taken 2 (2012)</a> (2012) and <a href="/title/tt2446042/">Taken 3 (2014)</a> (2015). When Marko (<a href="/name/nm0048076/">Arben Bajraktaraj</a>) is being interrogated by Bryan, he says that Kim was a virgin and that they don't deal with virgins, so they sold her to a man named Patrice Saint-Clair because virgins fetch a very high price. St. Clair's client turns out to be a sheik (<a href="/name/nm0557112/">Nabil Massad</a>) who has a penchant for deflowering young girls. Bryan reaches the quay justthe boat carrying his daughter leaves the dock. He steals a car and drives along the quay until he passes the boat, stops his car on a bridge, and jumps on deckthe boat passes under it. After fighting his way past almost a dozen guards and getting himself shot in the leg, he makes his way to a bedroom suite where he finds a fat sheik holding a knife to Kim's neck. The sheik starts to negotiate, but Bryan shoots him between the eyes. Kim starts to cry and rushes into her father's arms. In the next scene, Bryan and Kim are arriving at the Los Angeles Airport. They are greeted by a tearful Lenore (<a href="/name/nm0000463/">Famke Janssen</a>) and her rich husband Stuart (<a href="/name/nm0075359/">Xander Berkeley</a>). Lenore hugs Bryan in thanks, and Stuart offers him a ride with them, but Bryan decides to take a cab. In the final scene, Bryan takes Kim on a surprise visit to the house of pop singer Sheerah (<a href="/name/nm0883480/">Holly Valance</a>), who invites Kim inside so that she can hear Kim sing and "see what [she] got." By the time anyone would have spoken up, if ever, Bryan was likely on his private jet winging his way back to Los Angeles. Once back in the States, the U.S. government isn't about to hand over one of their CIA operatives.Taken is most often compared to <a href="/title/tt0088944/">Commando (1985)</a> (1985), in which a retired army commando will stop at nothing to find his kidnapped daughter, and to <a href="/title/tt0328107/">Man on Fire (2004)</a> (2004), in which the ex-CIA operative bodyguard of a young girl searches relentlessly for her when she is kidnapped. If you're into South Korean cinema, you could check out <a href="/title/tt1527788/">Ajeossi (2010)</a> (The Man from Nowhere) (2010), which is very similar to Taken in many aspects. There are three versions. The first is the international cut, releasedan "Extended Cut" (unrated) on home media in the US, andan "Extended Harder Cut" (with an "18" classification) on home media in the UK. The second is the UK cut, which is nearly identical to the international cut, with the sole exception of the torture scene (the clamps are attached to the chair in the UK cut; in the international cut, they're attached to spikes which are stabbed into the man's legs), which was cut to secure a "15" classification. This cut was shown in theaters in the UK. Finally, the third version is the US cut, edited by 2 or 3 minutes to receive a PG-13 rating in the US. This cut was shown in theaters in the US. There are three DVD releases in Region 1—(1) the Single-Disc Rental Exclusive, (2) the Single-Disc Extended Cut, and (3) the Two-Disc Digital Copy—and the Blu-ray release in Region A. In Region 2 / Region B, there are (1) the Extended Harder Cut DVD and (2) the Blu-ray disc.
the Jaded full movie in hindi free downloadhindi Warcraft IRLthe Timbuktu downloadLegacies movie downloadEpisode 10.5 full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieSand Serpents movie in hindi hd free downloadNightmare in Red full movie in hindi free downloadThe Rogue Report tamil pdf downloadColor Jennifer Dead torrentEpisode 2.11 full movie hindi download

last edited 217 weeks ago by versirerec
Please log in to post a reply.